$10.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » TAS (Hobart)

Subject: FLGS in Launceston rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in Launceston for a couple of hours this Friday morning and I'd like to pick up a copy of Dominion to give to a friend. Can anyone recommend a FLGS in Launceston, preferably within walking distance of the Launceston Transit Centre?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
My old friend "Burger", RIP 2005
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

Not sure about Launnie, I'm yet to see a copy of Dominion in a FLGS in Hobart. Your best bet is to buy it before you hit Launnie.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pete

I'm in Cairns where we don't have anything remotely resembling a FLGS. I usually mail-order but won't have time to get a copy before I fly down :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
My old friend "Burger", RIP 2005
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you should bring your own copy to show your friend and tell them a copy is being delivered from an online shop etc?

If you're from tropical Cairns, make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes. We do have winters down here.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Partridge
Australia
Launceston
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmb
You could try Birchalls in the mall, in Launceston. Although if they have it it will be very expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pete :) I lived in Tassie as a kid but have only returned a few times since we left in 1974, the last was 12 years ago. And living in Tropical Cairns means I have no warm clothes so I'll be shivering a lot I guess.

Dominion is too big to pack (I know I could take just the necessary decks for one game, but I have all the expansions in a single box and separating them sounds like too much hard work)

Instead I'm taking Forbidden Island (new & sealed) to leave there (my friends have a nine-year-old daughter and my kids all like FI) and my Roll Through the Ages for the couple of nights I'm staying in a motel with my sister.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.