Balance» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a copy of the rules?

I know the basics but specifically what do the following sides of the dice mean:

Green?
Star?
White?

We've created house rules and I'm curious to know how close to the real rules we were!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you have a different die than we do.

Ours only has red, blue and yellow on it. Each appears twice. Ours is a very old copy though. That said all the images show the die we have.

Aside: Getting new game shelves is good, but games are not where they used to be I can't find Balance at all Melissa knew where it was!

Anyway, going from memory using our die, not your funky one which sounds like it came from a totally different game.

d10-1 Share out the white tokens evenly.

d10-2 Space the hemispheres out evenly

d10-3 Roll the die.

d10-4 Whatever colour you roll, put a white piece on top of the hemisphere of that colour. If there is already a white piece on there, put your white piece on top of the existing white piece(s).

d10-5 If it collapses you get all of the white pieces.

d10-6 Does the currently player have any white pieces left? The next player starts at step d10-3 otherwise the current player is declared the winner.

Edit: I was told where our copy was so updated the above slightly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, Thanks Fraser.

It very easily could be a die from a different game, as it also has green, white and an asterix on it.

Perhaps I should put up a post to identify the die!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coen Velden
Germany
Geldern
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange, my die (a real big one, 3x3x3cm),has these colors:

Yellow
Blue
Red
Green
Purple
Orange

In my game the rules are also missing, but I guess that if one throws another color than the basic red, yellow or blue, then you can place a white piece on either one colored hemisphere of what color it's a mix of.
Examples:

Purple = Red/Blue
Green = Blue/Yellow
Orange = Red/Yellow

Does anyone else have a die like mine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.