Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Brennan
Australia
St Ives, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a) A previous thread contains an answer from Michael that says (within 2 sentences) that the Uhu scores the same as previous Duel In The Dark (ie which would imply scoring after the Mosquito moves into its spot) and then in the next breath that the English rules as written are correct and that the Uhu scores after it moves, allowing you the ability to move onto the Mosquitoes and then score. I'm inclined to believe the latter as a result, but I'd love to see an official confirmation of the latter that's completely unambiguous regardless of what previous responders believe it should be. Do we have that somewhere?

b) When the German bombers hit the city, is it -1 per British searchlight, or is it -1 regardless of how many searchlights there are?

c) Does railroad flak get the same bonuses as normal flak - ie +2 if a bomber is low, and +1 if paired with a searchlight.

d) Does British flak hit a V1 if the V1 passes over it but didn't finish on that flak hex (ie the V1 moved 2 hexes)?

e) Does the V1 have to move in a straight line (which is implied would be my guess), or can you plot a route that say includes a 1 hex move sideways or a change in direction (and if so what are the guidelines here)?

Thanks
Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Biernat
Poland
Dabrowa Gornicza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I frequently mailed Michael and we talked about the Uhu (with Friedemann too), and I can assure you - Uhu attacks INCOMING mossies & bombers.
During early stages of expansion design, they tried that other Uhu ruling, but they dropped it later, because it unnecessarily complicated the basic mechanics of the game.

I never asked about the Greif and searchlights, I believe it's -1 per searchlight.

Railroad flak becomes a regular flak after it moves, so it gets all the bonus points.

There were much discussion between me and Michael about the V1 movement - he confirmed, that you have to plot the route of each V1 (max range - 2 hexes) and stick to it.

Hope it helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.