Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad G
United States
Overland Park
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I created the following two cards by drawing on the two blank cards provided with the game. I think they add some flavor.

Ramming Speed!
May be used to ram a car on any facing which has it’s tires blown. Causes 5 damage.

Mines
To use mines a player must discard a swerve card at the same time to deploy the mines in front of another player. No skid card may be played against the attacker for their having played a swerve card however a defender may avoid mine damage by playing a swerve card. Mines hit the unarmored bottom of the car so armor cars cannot be played as a counter. Mines cannot be played by or on a car that has it’s tires blown. Mines cause 3 hits to all sides and tires.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like these... though, I'm not sure of the Swerve requirement. Have you had luck with getting both these cards in you hand at the same time? Though, having to have them both does create a feel of driving around to get into the right position.

How about to balance the card... a special card for Solid Tires.. with a damage of 12?

Great ideas.. another place I'm gonna be dabbling. I'm sooooo stoked that I did a search on e-bay at just the right time to find this!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried playing the blank cards as mines. Mines did 3 damage to the driver and no armor stoped it but a swerve (not spin) would avoid the dameage as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.