Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Pachisi» Forums » Variants

Subject: The Ultimate Parcheesi variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi diddle dee dee. Goddamn. The pirate's life for me.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've played Parcheesi with an old copy of mine. My sister and I played it quite a bit when we were much younger.

We also tried a pretty cool variant of the game. All you need is a bag of marbles, and the Parcheesi game.

Here's how it works:

Take the dice and board, and throw them away. Line up the plastic animals against a wall, and take out a marble. Attempt to knock over the Parcheesi animals.

Here's how you score a play:

1. Knock over an elephant: 1 point
2. Knock over a Camel: 2 points
3. Knock over a water Buffalo: 3 points
3.1. Knock over the water buffalo halfway, so that it's leaning on its head: - 3 points.
4. Knock over a Tiger: 4 points
5. Knock over two of any piece with one shot: The sum of the point values for each piece, +2.
5.1. Knock over two tigers: 12 points

Players take turn aiming at the plastic parts,with no more then 4 players in one game. Either have a fifth player keep score, or assign one of the players to do so. Keep playing until your fingers get sore.

Players will note that as the number of marbles increases, the more fun they get out of their experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.