Hide
3 Posts

Dungeoneer» Forums » General

Subject: So which Dungeoneer Set is the best to start with? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
I've been interested on getting a Set/Deck of Dungeoneer for playing with my brother. I like the art a lot, looks very fast, and it is cheap. But which one would be the best one to start out with? I mostly buy from thewarstore.com, so they only have Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord, Dungeoneer: Dragons Of The Forsaken Desert, Dungeoneer: Return Of The Ice Witch, Epic Dungeoneer: Call Of The Lich Lord, and Legendary Dungeoneer: Wrath Of The Serpent Goddess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Slaughter
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomb of the Lich Lord is the original, and a classic dungeon-crawl. Forsaken Desert and Ice Witch are both outdoors adventures. All three are 'Standard Level' (levels 1 to 3) sets, and can be combined.

The other two are advanced levels: Call of the Lich Lord is a return dungeon, but with features for (and details on) character levels 4 to 6. Serpent Goddess covers levels 7 to 9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
United States
Fayetteville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord. I have not felt like I have played it enough to move on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.