Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Picked this up recently, but haven't played it yet.

Quick question: Is it possible to run out of chits before everyone else during a round? (Due to successfully picking the only chit of that number each phase while others do not?)

If so, do those with chits keep playing while those without can't until the end of the round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand a successful chit (where you are able to move) is only out of play for the next round (or when everyone selects their chits again). After that round, the chit goes back into play and you are able to choose that chit once again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Johns
United States
New Derry
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a follow up question to this; If a number is out of play can a player who played X use the out of play number? Example, 4 is out of play this round (it was used last round). I play X, the other players play 5,6 and 7. Can I choose the 4 or is it forbidden this round? If I can't choose 4, then in what order do I move the finish line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.