Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Purman
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up a copy of Panzer cheap at a gaming store. I'm a hex and counter gamer, not much on miniatures but Panzer looked pretty interesting and gets very high reviews.

Question about what's in the box. I think I've got everything, but are there supposed to be figure bases in the box? Could someone post a pic of what they look like...I don't think I've got them. Also, there are counters, but when I think of die cut counters, I think of what you'd get in a standard hex and counter game, each counter individually cut. These come in long strips of 2x20 counters, but I'll have to get out my exacto knife to separate these -- is this standard for this set?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to take so long in replying. I don't check here as often as I should as I first look for questions in the StrikeNet Games forum.

It sounds as though you have one of the initial copies of the game that were released from Lost Battalion Games. Those first copies had some issues with the counters. The later versions from StrikeNet Games don't have that problem and the counters are in the typical die cut sheets found in most games.

I uploaded an image here of the miniature bases. It should appear in a couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.