Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard B
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After stalking here and ebay for months, I finally picked up a copy of this expansion via ebay & for $29 which made me happy. While I'm very glad to finally pick this up, I must say, FFG must not have the molds for this or something, because comparing what it comes with to its MSRP, it has to be a huge money maker for a manufacturer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talorien
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
birch97 wrote:
After stalking here and ebay for months, I finally picked up a copy of this expansion via ebay & for $29 which made me happy. While I'm very glad to finally pick this up, I must say, FFG must not have the molds for this or something, because comparing what it comes with to its MSRP, it has to be a huge money maker for a manufacturer.

Congratulations.

This seems to be getting rarer by the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got one for $53 plus shipping. They are selling for over $100, which is just stupid money for an expansion. I know I have ventured into the foolish zone with this purchase myself, but I have hunted this for over a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.