Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vicious Fishes arrived in today's mail and I played it with my two sons when they got home from school - the game was as fun as I expected after viewing Tom's two video presentations, but we ran out of "black (fish bone) counters" long before the game was over. It seems to me that 30 will seldom be enough to complete a game, and that if the cost isn't too great it might be better to include 50 or even 60 with each copy of the game.

a fun game otherwise, big thanks to Tom, Angelo & Néstor (and anyone else involved) :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Hsu
Germany
Delmenhorst
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know,
but I guess anything cant be done for the games which are already in Essen. But I am looking forward to it anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just pull the fish bone markers off of fish that are clearly dead (like a corner of the board that is completely finished.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TomVasel wrote:
I just pull the fish bone markers off of fish that are clearly dead (like a corner of the board that is completely finished.)

which of course makes sense, and is what I did today :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TomVasel wrote:

Yes, that's how it works. Maybe I should have mentioned it in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.