David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking over reviews and peoples thoughts on this game, including pictures, a common pattern seems to be emerging. Either the people who own it have kids to play it with, OR they played it themselves as a child and it brings up nostalgia while playing for a laugh.

Now, I have no kids and have never played this game before in my life. So I guess my question is, is this game still worth buying for having a laugh with some friends, probably while drinking copious amounts of alcohol?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! I have played this game multile times with several different groups of adults (team play and sans alcohol) and we invariablly have had fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha ha! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die! Oh no god! Oh, dear God in heaven!
United States
san jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is tons of fun, kids not included or needed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a fun skill game with fantasy setting. Grab it while it is cheap and available.

Alchohol is only needed if that is your bag, otherwise it plays just fine sober and straight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.