Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi all, we tried out the germany map for the forst time last night, four players. the notion of the foreign terminals with their random colors sounded intriguing, but at the end of the night we noticed that only one of them had been connected to (and that was copenhagen)

so we had one of those "are we missing something here?" moments, since the connection costs are so high and, well, they are terminals.

so i don't know exactly what i am asking here. i guess i am wondering if we are missing something. it was a great map irregardless, but was our terminal-free session typical or not.? i will say that the cube distribution did not make any of the terminals especially desirable...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
grafpoo wrote:
hi all, we tried out the germany map for the forst time last night, four players. the notion of the foreign terminals with their random colors sounded intriguing, but at the end of the night we noticed that only one of them had been connected to (and that was copenhagen)

so we had one of those "are we missing something here?" moments, since the connection costs are so high and, well, they are terminals.

so i don't know exactly what i am asking here. i guess i am wondering if we are missing something. it was a great map irregardless, but was our terminal-free session typical or not.? i will say that the cube distribution did not make any of the terminals especially desirable...

Just one play, and that with an unfavorable cube distribution? I think you answered your own question, John.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John Bohrer wrote:

Just one play, and that with an unfavorable cube distribution? I think you answered your own question, John.

fair enough. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.