Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bowler
United Kingdom
Stockport
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

Well, as you probably all noticed from the Geek Mail, I've added a Calendar to the Guild!

Hurray!

However, it is everybody's responsibility to keep it organised and up to date. I've so far added 4 categories.

Play in Public Campaign Dates - This is for anyone who is organising one of these dates (get in touch with Seize Your Turn if you want to organise something.)

Conventions - This is for any Guild Member to post notes on upcoming UK based conventions. You must be a Guild Member to post. If you know of a convention make sure to post about, don't rely on others to do it for you. It is also worth posting in the General Forum about the convention to give more details, which you can then link to from your event in the calendar.

Uk Gaming Media Network Events - We hope in the future to either organise or possibly sponsor events. When this happens the events will appear in this Calendar. Again, post about the event first in the General forum and then link to it from the Event to give more details.

Meet Ups - This Calendar is to allow Guild Members to organise Game Days amongst each other. Please be sensible with this and don't take any risks! Again you must be a Guild Member to post.

Final note, lets not clog up everyone's Inboxes with events because they will unsubscribe and then not receive any info, even on events they want to know about. When posting an event don't "Send to all Guild Members" unless the event is a) Open to all Guild Members and b) Tickets are Available to Purchase. There is no point in telling us about a cool con a year from now if the tickets don't go on sale until the week before!

Once again, posting in the Forum is the best way to get your event noticed and receive feedback. And once again, everybody remember to play safe!

If you want another Category adding just geek/email me or reply to this post.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.