Why Did the Chicken...?» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone play this with more than 8 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to play this game with more than 10 players (maybe even 16). Will this game work with so many people? Could players write jokes separately but earn points as a team?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nishsama wrote:
I want to play this game with more than 10 players (maybe even 16). Will this game work with so many people? Could players write jokes separately but earn points as a team?

I played once with 30 teenagers. Here are the adjustments I made to the rules:

#1. Only 1 answer per person.
#2. We played with a time limit. After an hour or so, when time was up, whoever had the most points was the winner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sight Reader
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nishsama wrote:

We didn't really have any trouble with larger games, but I don't think we play strictly by the rules.

We have only one answer per person and a time limit: nothing near frantic, but it's just because a lot of people just cannot think of something funny to say and are actually relieved when time expires on them.

If some persistently have problems coming up with something, we have them team up with others so they can swap ideas and make an answer more likely.

The "judge" chooses 3 nouns and picks their favorite two for the sentence. Everyone votes for every answer, and we just see who got the most votes by the end.

Once again, I don't know how you're supposed to play it, but that's what works for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.