GMOFreePortland.com Potato free since 2014
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
The answer to your question is hinted at below. GM me for more details.
mbmbmbmbmb

This past evening, Christmas Eve here on the West Coast, my niece and nephew were having dinner with their father at a local restaurant. While they were dining, the car was broken into. A lot of items were stolen. My niece lost her cell phone and iPod. My nephew lost his Bible and his Yu-Gi-Oh decks. They also lost a set of house keys and ID cards with their home address. This means they will be replacing all the locks first thing tomorrow. There have already been a number of offers to help replace most of the items. I am wondering if a few of my fellows geeks could help my nephew replace his Yu-Gi-Oh decks. It is his favorite game. He has been playing for about four years. If you have any cards or decks that you would be willing to donate or sell at a budget price, please GM me. I'm not expecting any rares or other special cards. It would be nice to at least get a couple of fresh starter decks for him.

Thank you,

Ernie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com Potato free since 2014
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
The answer to your question is hinted at below. GM me for more details.
mbmbmbmbmb
A special thank you to some special geeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.