Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
E & M, ready to save the world!
mbmbmbmbmb

This past evening, Christmas Eve here on the West Coast, my niece and nephew were having dinner with their father at a local restaurant. While they were dining, the car was broken into. A lot of items were stolen. My niece lost her cell phone and iPod. My nephew lost his Bible and his Yu-Gi-Oh decks. They also lost a set of house keys and ID cards with their home address. This means they will be replacing all the locks first thing tomorrow. There have already been a number of offers to help replace most of the items. I am wondering if a few of my fellows geeks could help my nephew replace his Yu-Gi-Oh decks. It is his favorite game. He has been playing for about four years. If you have any cards or decks that you would be willing to donate or sell at a budget price, please GM me. I'm not expecting any rares or other special cards. It would be nice to at least get a couple of fresh starter decks for him.

Thank you,

Ernie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
E & M, ready to save the world!
mbmbmbmbmb
A special thank you to some special geeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.