2 Posts

Kachina» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unique wolf scoring situation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
spacebawl1 spacebawl1
msg tools
Scott,

If you are connecting two independent rows with your piece serving as the bridge, how do you score it?

My unique scenario is this: 4(wolf)-(space)-1(koshari)-7(sun)-4(wolf)

If a wolf is added to the space, I know it's value is 0, but it DID create a new row, connecting a 3rd wolf, making the value of the wolves in the row 8. Does this move score a 5 or a 0?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for playing my game. That's a really unique situation as you say. However, your score is based on the tile you placed. In this scenario, the Wolf tile you place does not dominate the line and thus would score you no points. Wolf tiles placed next to Koshari are not going to score for you in any circumstance. In this case, the Wolf tile is acting like a bridge which does increase the value of the Wolf tiles in the line, but since it was placed next to a Koshari, it cannot dominate the line. It's own value is drained away by the nasty Koshari. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.