Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Mehl
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the rules are a little misleading. It says that each player may move the wagon with their movement tile. However; it looks like only the active player does this. I am somewhat confused by this as I am still trying to learn the game. Am I right does the wagon only move with the action player, and only on their turn it is a mandatory action to place a movement tile to move a wagon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Bischoff
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are confused. All players take turns being the 'active' player during each game phase. The 'first' player board just shows who goes first during each phase for a given round. In answer to your question, all players starting with the 'first' player take turns moving the wagons. While it is your turn to move the wagon you become the 'active' player. You don't have to have the 'first' player board to be the 'active' player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mehl
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. I will learn the rest of the game soon and hopefully give it a play with my group. I am just having trouble with the text that says a player "may" move a wagon when it is their turn. Does that mean playing your movement token is not mandatory. Does that mean a player can simply pass on moving a wagon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Bischoff
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All players must play a tile. After the fourth movement all tiles are refreshed together. Generally, all players will want to play a tile anyway. I don't believe you can pass. It does say "may", but if you read the rest of the movement action section of the rule book, it definitely makes it sound like all players must use a tile. It even says that if wagons can't move that players "must" spend a tile anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.