Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Flesch
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dance Dino, Dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a game I had when I was a kid that I'm looking for but cannot remember what it was called. It was like this but not his. There was a plastic castle that you assembled and some cannon/catapults that you shot at the castle and if you hit the castle in a certain spot the pieces would fly off. It had two races in it, one human, one I think was orc. There was a game board type of setup that was a path of card stock boards that clipped together and formed a path that the models were supposed to walk along with movement spaces. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jpf1982 wrote:
There was a game I had when I was a kid that I'm looking for but cannot remember what it was called. It was like this but not his. There was a plastic castle that you assembled and some cannon/catapults that you shot at the castle and if you hit the castle in a certain spot the pieces would fly off. It had two races in it, one human, one I think was orc. There was a game board type of setup that was a path of card stock boards that clipped together and formed a path that the models were supposed to walk along with movement spaces. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Weapons & Warriors: Castle Combat Set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hyer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
fyi, it was recently released as Battleground: Crossbows & Catapults War Chest Starter Set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Flesch
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dance Dino, Dance!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bagherra wrote:
jpf1982 wrote:

Weapons & Warriors: Castle Combat Set

WINNER! That was it, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.