Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All my friends love this game and it is alot of fun. The directions should have given examples if mulitply scenarios with tiles that over rule the general number on the tile.

I have read and printed the FAQ that are located on this website but the FAQ's does not say who wrote the answers.

The #4 wolf tile is the main issue.

I understand the rules as I place a #4 wolf, the value of the wolf is 4 time the number of wolf tiles in that row.

example 2 - 5 - 4 - 8 - (4) The last 4 is the one placed and it has a value of 8 which ties, no score.

example 2 - 1 - 4 - 8 - (4) The last 4 is the one placed again & how I understand the rules, the value would still be 8. The 1st 4 may be a 0 value by itself, but we are not looking at that value, we are looking at he 2nd 4 value and it is the value of all fours added together.

example 2 - 5 - 4 - 1 - (4) The last 4 is the one placed. This time we add up the 4's and the value is 8, but because this tile is being placed next to a 1 tile, the 2nd 4 tile end value is 0.

The #4 wolf tile can be interpreted more then one way and needs the designer to make an offical FAQ's with examples.

I am looking forward to the expansion and I will keep my eyes open for the FAQ's to be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the confusion. Maybe the rules should state, the value of a Wolf tile is 4 times the number of Wolf tiles in the line, EXCLUDING Wolf tiles next to Koshari tiles. A Wolf tile next to a Koshari tile is worth zero and does not add to the value of other Wolf tiles in the line. This is at least how I play. Happy playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.