Carcassonne: Wheel of Fortune» Forums » General

Subject: Options rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the wheel is of little interest. Worst idea in game, oh wait the catapult is out there.

Anyway tossing the wheel aside, does this set offer anything to the game in terms of new?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwommy the Purple
United States
Portland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one that likes the Wheel? I think it's great to have another choice to place your followers when you can't place one on the tile you just laid. I also like the large starting tile, yet it separates farmers from controlling the entire board. Without the Wheel, it's basically the same as the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gwommy wrote:
Am I the only one that likes the Wheel?

Nope you arent

I'd actually advise people who are new to the game to by the Wheel instead of the regular base set for the obvious reason that you get a base set and a little extra. And there are even several ways to use the wheel. Use it as a starting tile as you mentioned it ... or for those who don't like to have all things spread rapidly, just put the wheel next to the playing area.
I only see advantages in this set cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.