Kablamo» Forums » General

Subject: How to reload other player's revolver? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Maarup
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
I'm not quite sure how to understand the bullet that allows me to reload another player's revolver.

Am I allowed to draw a bullet and reload it with that or one of my own spare bullets? Or am I just supposed to draw a new bullet and reload it with that without looking at it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hansson
Sweden
Arlöv
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:How to reload other player's revolver?
This is how it works. First all players draw a number of bullets equal to empty chambers in their cylinder. Then players who are supposed to load other players’ revolvers load them, in order of the initiative of the bullet (Gentlemen’s agreement).

So to answer your question. You take the bullet to your hand (spare bullets) and you load the other revolver (all empty chambers) from any bullets in your hand.

The general rule is that on a load you may always look at the bullet and on a swap you may not look at the bullet. Of course, if a swapped bullet ends up on a hand the owner of that may look at the bullet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.