Descent: The Tomb of Ice» Forums » General

Subject: Components question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark McConnell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought the Tomb of Ice. According to the rules book I should have four Overlord "spawning" cards that I can add to the Overlord's base deck before spending treachery.

I seem to only have three cards that do not have a "treachery" value, the fourth, a spawned Wendigo has a "treachery" cost at the bottom of the card.

Should I add it the Overlord base deck or does it become a "treachery" purchase ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son of Burrito Bean III
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See the following thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/350846/lone-wendigo-card

I just got Tomb of Ice last week and had the same question after doing an inventory. I guess there isn't a Lone Wendigo card that's added to the base Overlord deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. The Wendigo only comes with the treachery card. There are several monsters in the sets that don't have standard spawn cards, only treachery ones (like Ogres, Trolls, and Wendigos).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McConnell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx fellows!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.