Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Stone
England
Wokingham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the English &Cetera rules they could post please?

My girlfriend and I both love Roads & Boats and normally I would buy &Cetera without a second thought. Unfortunately though we've both just lost our jobs so I can't just go and buy it or my girlfriend will kill me.

But my cunning plan is if I can get my gf to read the rules then she might suggest buying it...which is a lot safer option for me

I've tried running the Spanish translation of the rules in the files section through Babel Fish but the outcome leaves quite a lot to be desired.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Neuchâtel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could scan them and make a pdf... if it is allowed, of course!

EDIT: if you look under the "creative" pictures, you can look at a flow chart I made including both Roads & Boats and &Cetera.

EDIT2: I scanned them. This afternoon I'm going to polish everything up and make a pdf!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Neuchâtel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done.

I have a flatbed scanner which resulted some unevenness. So some spots are darker than others... and I don't know any way (unless a very time consuming one) of getting rid of it without sacrificing readability.

So if anyone wants to do a V2 or just tell me how to improve it,I'm listening!

EDIT... oh yeah, I have to wait for Jeroen's written consent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Stone
England
Wokingham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the offer but I just ordered a copy of & Cetera before i saw your post.

I'm sure other people will find it useful though when/if you get permission to post it.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you will enjoy &Cetera, even playing with only two (I have played almost all supplied 2 player maps) it's very nice.

Rezza wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I just ordered a copy of & Cetera before i saw your post.

I'm sure other people will find it useful though when/if you get permission to post it.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Turri
Switzerland
Neuchâtel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I case anyone is interested, I just uploaded the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.