Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hart
United States
La Marque
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ok so the other day I was playing with my kids and we came up with some abilities for the cars themselves. We playtested an entire 2 games with these rules so you could say that these are basically untested.

as i dont have the cars in front of me I might have some of the names wrong.

Banzi - May discard an armor card along with a weapon card to apply the damage of the weapon that is stated on the armor card, as a ram. IE you discard a left armor and a front Flamethrower to do a 6 damage (same as flamethrower) to the left. This damage is considered a ram and can not be avodied with anything except a swerve or spin.

Piranha - Each armor card provides 1 extra point of protection

Scambler-May hold 8 cards in hand

War Hawk- may make 2 attacks each turn. may only use MG's

Hot shot- All flamethrower attacks may be "called". IE you may place a any flamethrower on any side

Hammer- after making a regular attack may make an extra attack each turn if its a missle attack on same target (may be different side)

Im sure someone else can come up with more stuff. This only took us about 10 minutes to do. Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.