Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have them? I can't find a file or image for these anywhere online. :what:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the game and all of the charts. Glad to do a scan and e-mail to you. Would you geekmail me your e-mail address?

Editing to note that there are no two dice charts in the game. Were then in an article in the General? If so, which article? I may well have it depending on which one it is.

I guess I need a bit more detail about what it is that is wanted and how we know it actually exists.

The game has one die charts for place kicking on the game board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they do exist.Check the files section here at the geek it is the charts they use at the world boardgaming championships which is in the files section.They include a 2 dice fg chart and kickoff chart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they are in the files section here at BGG, then anyone should be able to print them off. I didn't think to look there, expecting that the requester had exhausted options here on the geek. Silly me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes anyone can print them out.You only find out the kickoff and field goal charts are different after downloading the files. The original poster may not have clicked on the ones for the WBC even though it turns out those are the ones he was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal carcy
France
toulouse
flag msg tools
best article about FS by jim burnett is in "the general" volume 25 number 2 punt return punt kick off field goal new time table .......wonderfull
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silly me, I didn't realize there was a 2nd page of files.

The FG chart is definitely an improvement (it was way too hard to make kicks before), and I like the standard kickoff chart too. I think the onside kick chart if anything is even worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.