Meuterer» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Meuterer PBF #1 - Buckle it up fellas! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok guys!! I think this is it! But please do check if everything is ok and let me know if that's no the case.

I'm off to bed now and check in again tomorrow!

Cheers! Thanks for playing along!! Hope you had fun Yer swashbuckling bunch of baby seals! ARRRRH!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game guys. I thought for sure that TD was lying in the weeds, and was going to pounce this turn for the win.

Thanks for GM'ing, Pedro. Excellent job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've really enjoyed just watching this. It's been too long since I've played Meuterer, apparently, since I've watched someone else's entire game by forum. Good game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I screwed myself in Round 7. I figured that since GW did not offer a bounty to the Mate, he had the Captain destination locked. So I rid myself of 2 Salt. Then we went to the Salt island.

So I chose the Loader to try and get good cards. I think it was something like 2 Textile and 2 Wheat. Horrible!

Anyway, I bellyache but had a fantastic time! Thanks to Pedro and congrats to Mr. Steve Duff!

Now I feel more confident with the rules and hope to play it this weekend.

Thanks guys!

arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Pedro, TD, Grimwold and UPB. I really enjoyed it.

I'll be away for the weekend, but I consider setting up a game myself. Pedro will get a spot for sure. Anyone else reading this GM mail if you consider joining ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for a great game guys... and thanks Pedro for running it.

I definitely screwed up a couple of times, but managed to come out with a respectable score thanks to eventually hitting that ruby island, having held on to a pair of rubies for most of the game (and seeing 2 others as well!)

I'm happy to step back, if someone else would like my place, but would happily play again too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
Thanks for a great game guys... and thanks Pedro for running it.

I definitely screwed up a couple of times, but managed to come out with a respectable score thanks to eventually hitting that ruby island, having held on to a pair of rubies for most of the game (and seeing 2 others as well!)

I'm happy to step back, if someone else would like my place, but would happily play again too.

For a first timer, you played excellently! You know you fooled me ... (although I was wondering where the rubies were)
In round 7 I really disliked having to help you (I still had a barrel), but the others left me no choice.

I think this game showed very well why I like Meuterer so much. Trying to figure out what everyone is up to, bluffing, trying to manipulate others ... Of course you need (a bit of) luck too, but despite that I had very little, I was also outplayed a couple of times, and did not deserve the win. [I was especially flabbergasted by TD's risky move in round 4! I was sure the Merchant would be mine!]

The fun is in the anticipating, not in the winning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm heading out on a tiny vacation, so would definitely step aside for someone to take my place in another game.

I think this game works really well in PBF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
I'm heading out on a tiny vacation, so would definitely step aside for someone to take my place in another game.

I think this game works really well in PBF.

Same with me. You might be able to get some folks who watched the thread to play. I'd play again but probably not until the end of May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teriyaki Donuts wrote:

Same with me. You might be able to get some folks who watched the thread to play. I'd play again but probably not until the end of May.

Sounds like me. I watched and would be happy to play. I've only played Meuterer a few times and never played anything by forum, but I'd be happy to try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike A wrote:
Teriyaki Donuts wrote:

Sounds like me. I watched and would be happy to play. I've only played Meuterer a few times and never played anything by forum, but I'd be happy to try.

You should Mike. It's a good time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.