Subject: Amazing Customer Service. I mean amazing. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
United States
Glenshaw
Pa
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Outstanding.
Amazing.
Unbelievable.
I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Here is the story:
Recently I purchased a NIB copy of space hulk(3rd ed). This game has beautiful components. Much to my dismay when I received it and opened it it was damaged. Not all of it but some of the wonderful sculpts were broken or bent horribly.

After calling and speaking with someone at their customer Service they were actually able to help me. I was astounded. A limited print run over 2 years ago? And they can still help me? This company has a fan for life.
And the patience of the customer service representative was also outstanding.

I am truly impressed with their assistance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one thing you cannot fault with GW, their customer service.

Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup. best customer service in the business. i don't care what anybody about GW. you buy it from them, they will stand by it. just make one phone call and it's taken care of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One phone call? But I want it now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to agree. I had an ongoing problem with some Finecast miniatures that I purchased in February this year. They just could not provide a miniature that was not miscast. When I say miscast, I do mean irrepairibly flawed. I'm a model builder and miniature hobbyist, so minor repairs don't scare me at all.

I finally ended up getting a phone call from one of the guys at GW Aus, and he listened attentively to me for an hour or more before providing store credit (he wanted to refund me but I said I'd like to try some more Finecast). Long story short, same problem.

When I contacted him about this problem and sent in photos of the issues I had identified with the miniatures, I explained that I just wasn't prepared to take the time to try and tackle the resin minis again until the manufacturing problems were rectified. He understood my feelings completely.

Off his own bat he offered me a new box set with all plastic minis that was worth much more than my original purchase.

I'm not saying they would do this for everybody (there were some exceptional circumstances involved here making this a rather unusual case), but the lengths that he went to in order to restore my confidence in their product were well beyond what you would expect from any company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.