Popular Tags: [View All]
Eamon Bloomfield
Germany
23569 Lübeck
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game yesterday, despite owning the game for ages. It was fun, just like Risk can be fun, but it has a fatal weakness. First, let me say, I have not read the rules. They are in Deutsch and I couldn't find English rules anywhere, so I had to rely on my partner for explaining the game and reading the text-heavy cards (such as Wonders). I drew to go last in the round and there lies the flaw. In a turn based game, it makes sense to let everyone have an equal number of turns, but this game doesn't allow this. So the second player won, and 3rd and 4th (me) missed out on a turn. Jürgen won and I came 2nd, just 2 points behind him, so I think I would have won.

One last mention. The card for Sokrates looks a little strange. He looks like a Centaur, an offended Centaur, and he is doing a very modern response with his finger!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.