JC Hendee
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent Judd Jensen the links for his review but no one should expect these to be finalized immediately. I have a busy schedule (as I have for the last month) and Judd may as well. These cards should be finished within two weeks or a little more at a guess. In the meantime, here are gallery links for preview and any comments.

CoA Ref Cards for Island of Dread

Support Ref Cards for Crimson Tides

Feel free to make comments for refinement, though content is intended to be a condensed match for what Judd put into his original CoA for IoD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Jensen
United States
Belgrade
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JC,

Just wanted to give you a public thank you for all your great work on these cards. They are quite simply fantastic, and a great pleasure to me personally, as I think they are a lot faster (and easier to play with) than my original format. Plus they are true works of art.

Well done!!

Judd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC Hendee
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... and to all else who are watching, the final cards are on the way. I just have to find some time to do a last run through to check for typos etc. Expect the cards with in a week, tops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC Hendee
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These two packages of cards are now complete. They have been uploaded to BGG in the IoD file section and should appear within a week. For those in a hurry, you can also find them at my blog: fantasticdiversions.blogspot.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.