Marrakech» Forums » General

Subject: How is this with 2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to get this game mainly as a 2 player game, but after reading the rules I'm not sure. It seems like it's best with 3 or 4 and the 2 player variant doesn't seem to work as well as the "regular" game (I didn't like the idea of each player controlling 2 colors and mixing them together).
What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same thought. But instead of mixing them randomly as specified in the rules if you interleave your two colors then the game plays much more fairly and is actually pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this with my girlfriend all the time and it works magnificently as a 2p game. Both colors work together as opposed to singularly, so instead of thinking of it like playing two colors, you're both actually playing one color, just using two colors to do it. I love it 2p though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
qswanger wrote:
I had the same thought. But instead of mixing them randomly as specified in the rules if you interleave your two colors then the game plays much more fairly and is actually pretty good.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.