Dixit Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Does it come shrink-wrapped? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Quek
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received a bunch of games from the local online game store. However, I noticed that Dixit 2 does not come shrink-wrapped? I wonder if this is the norm with Dixit 2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne Henriksson
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine from the "Lautapelit.fi" shop in Helsinki and it wasn't shrinkwrapped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jothaa wrote:
I bought mine from the "Lautapelit.fi" shop in Helsinki and it wasn't shrinkwrapped.

Bought it in France; the card deck inside the box was wrapped, but the box wasn't. As long as your deck is sealed, you're probably fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Quek
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right! Thanks for the assurance! Yes the cards inside are plastic-wrapped. Just thought it seems funny that there is no shrink-wrap for the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I was at the gamestore and thought it was a little funny myself. And I actually bought 2 boxes of dixit 2 a year ago but didn't notice it then... But it was an online order and got a bunch of stuff at once.

But yes, the cards inside should be shrinkwrapped (and were for me).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.