Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you exist? Can we please have the expansion? I am soooo curious as to what the new powers are!

Thank you,

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Bucephalus Games,

I have also been curious about your existence. Last I heard you had an aggressive game publishing schedule, trying to set up 13 games in one calendar year. I know Z-Man has worked their way up to this, but I am wondering if it was just "too fast, too far, too soon" for you.

I actually have a lot of your games. I wouldn't say I am a fan of some of your production choices, or your prices, but I think you had a real chance with some of these. I think Kachina is the best among them all. I truly love the game.

I hope that, if you are facing any sort of liquidation, you are kind enough to release rights back to the author so there would be some possibility of him finding a new publisher, creating an RPGNow download file, or something... anything.

This game is important to me, it actually means something to me. It would mean something to me to see the expansion too.

Thanks,

Nathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hastings
United States
Gretna
Nebraska
flag msg tools
A king slime attacks.... You might need a band-aid.
mbmbmbmbmb

Ditto... If you don't hate money, please publish the expansion for Kachina.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.