Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell
Netherlands
Zutphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought this for my 8 year old nephew who was visiting for a few days,
we played a few 3 and 4 player games one evening.

The first game was just a straight run to the finish as i had put the starting posts and the worms too far apart. Nephew won handily while uncle managed to move a grand total of 4 segments...

The second game was much tighter with the nephew really enjoying carving up his uncle and forcing him to go backwards. His attention was more on beating me than racing to the finish line and his mother won easily by staying out of trouble.

Game three was the game of the night and turned into a writhing wormy tussle between nephew, uncle and Nana choosing the same numbers and blocking each other. Mum wasn't having a bar of it and she pulled off a neat 7 point right turn out of trouble and then a x with a 6 point move to take her almost to the finish line, the x allowed her to move the line towards her worm and resulted in a victory of almost 3 worm lengths.

Game 4 was a nightmare for Nana, being forced to go backwards almost every single turn, with th three of us ganging up on her mercilessly. Nephew had maneuvered the finish line into a better position for himself and made a break for it, swiftly followed by mum and uncle. Nephews worm had the legs though and he rode it all the way to victory.

He went home with a smile on his face and a new game in his bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
If you have some sanity left...
badge
...come and join me in the tavern I buy you a mug of beer.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a fun game to play, even with adults.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.