6 Posts

Lunch Money» Forums » General

Subject: Custom scratch built Lunch Money Lunch box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Christopherson
msg tools
mb
I created this from scratch using styrene for a buddy who is moving out of state. It was designed and built to hold "Lunch Money" along with a scratch built thermos to hold all the counters needed. This is my first major scratch build project aside from some much smaller custom G.I Joe weapons. I think this turned out fantastic seeing as its my first full build. I am also thinking about doing another one of these as a reproductions 80's TF lunch box just for fun. All comments and criticism welcome.

First I will show the unpainted pics of so you can see the detail.

Now for the painted and finished product.

The person that it was for absolutely loves it! :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely awesome, great job Chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Christopherson
msg tools
mb
THANKS!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You did an incredible job on this, I may just have to do something similar with my copy! (Albeit, probably not from scratch, not even sure where I'd begin with something like that.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Squirrely
United States
New York
flag msg tools
That's amazing. Do you have instructions on how you did the inside? did you mod a real lunchbox or fully built it from scratch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Christopherson
msg tools
mb
Thank you very much! I don't have instructions but I do have my original drawings with measurements someplace that I might be able to scan for you. It was built from scratch using styrene plastic sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.