Subject: I know it's overpriced but I like it. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
todd peterson
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
No doubt its overpriced for the content but I like it.I've only played Shogun/Shogun:Tenno's Court solo once but the few times it comes into play seems worthwhile.,,Now if I could find a group to play this with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Kammeraat
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I also see it as supporting the designer. I mean I adore the original game and sure it's not a lot of content, but I do think it's good content. I like expansions and this is one you can easily add to any game. Of course you could argue it's nicer to AND get a lot of content and support a designer you like, but meh. I already get the stuff I want anyways. And Shogun is a game I'm more than happy to pay extra for. Not disappointed, I knew what I was getting. I actually hope they make more expansions for the game (with yes, more content, but it's fine either way).

Also, Shogun is a beast of a game. I mean I wouldn't want this to get much more complex and in-depth. I like how it is (and I tend to like pretty heavy games and tons of expansions).

To each his own. I understand where people are coming from, but I still find it a bit harsh. For me the enjoyment I get out of it, is worth the cost, even if others would provide more stuff.

That's all I wanted to say, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer clearly understood that you can't add too much if you want keep the feel and the playing time at same level as the original.

Could you you guys do a review on this one and maybe post some pictures? It's really quiet on the forums...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that request!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I second it too! I want to know more about this expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.