Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Davis
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I just missing something, or do the rules never say that you ever draw a card? I'm guessing that it's supposed to be at the start or the end of every turn.

http://www.kinderbunnies.com/KinderRules001.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is super funny...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Davis
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tatsu wrote:
That is super funny...

That I can't find it, or that it isn't there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maschinenmensch
Canada
Sooke
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried to play this last night and I immediately noticed the same thing. We were also stuck on turn #1 since one player was dealt only cards with pink stars on them (which can only be played when you have a bunny on the table) and food. This would happen fairly often as far as I can tell, and the rules never mention discarding or drawing cards.

I think these might be the worst rules I've ever read. A child's game should be easier to decipher than this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yatz101 wrote:
Am I just missing something, or do the rules never say that you ever draw a card? I'm guessing that it's supposed to be at the start or the end of every turn.

http://www.kinderbunnies.com/KinderRules001.pdf

After reading the rules, I think that replacement cards are supposed to be drawn AFTER the player plays a card.

Note that Bunny Bucks and Bad News cards drawn are then immediately played, and then a new card is drawn to replace it.

Bad News cards drawn at the beginning of the game have no effect (since you have no bunnies or carrots). They are simply replaced.

Note also that in the Advanced Rules, players have a hand of 5 cards (4 in the basic game).

I think the intent is that player MUST play a card if they can (despite what it says at one place in the rules).

If a player has no cards that they can legally play, I think they must discard a card (without effect) instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Grooters
United States
Iowa [IA]
flag msg tools
Overexposed wrote:
We tried to play this last night and I immediately noticed the same thing. We were also stuck on turn #1 since one player was dealt only cards with pink stars on them (which can only be played when you have a bunny on the table) and food. This would happen fairly often as far as I can tell, and the rules never mention discarding or drawing cards.

I think these might be the worst rules I've ever read. :( A child's game should be easier to decipher than this.

Just ran into the same thing. * Hyperbole Alert* Easily the worst game rules ever written. Games translated from other languages are better written. And the KinderBunnies website doesn't work to contact them. Very disappointing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Check out my clarified rules in the files section. All the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.