Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are sitting on a bridge on the flag space at the beginning of a new turn, do you have to move off the flag space before you can get the flag? We decided yes, as it seems most logical but I thought I would check. Also, can two players occupy the same space?

I was pleasantly surprised at the strategy involved in this game. We liked it, a good starter or filler game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you must actually MOVE onto a flag in order to collect it. This means that you can:
A) Claim a flag while you move through it finishing your movement elsewhere
B) Claim a flag as you stop on it as your last point of movement
(This rule is on pg 3. under the "Bridge Flags:" section labeled "Important")

Remember though that you cannot change direction DURING one of your movements, but you can change direction BETWEEN movements. So you could move off the flag with one of your movement turns, and then move back onto the flag with a second movement turn.

There is no rule against sharing spaces with other players, so Yes, you may share spaces.

I agree that this is an excellent game. Quick, great production value, a lot of tactical choices to be made, and enough variability to make for some really fun moments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brian for those answers. I wonder what this game would be like if the board was bigger with more bridges scattered through out. Probably be overkill, not sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.