Subject: Blogg about our championship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stian Johansen
Norway
flag msg tools
mb
Hey all Formula D fans.

Just wanted to make a shout about our blog and about our championship in Formula D. I started the blogg a long time ago but started updating it this week. We are 5 races in our 9 long championship.
The blog contains race reviews, interviews after the race, interviews with the team leaders, and race edit (which I have made from pictures from the races). I hope you enjoy the blog, and all feedback is welcome.

By the way, we have added som new rules, like KERS and something called LBS (late bracking system).

http://wcformulad.blogg.no/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one! We have a blog too, but in swedish. It's over at http://formula-de.blogspot.com. Check it out if you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stian Johansen
Norway
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Daniel, loved your blog. I would love to se some pictures from when you are racing. Like some overtaking pictures. Keep up the good work, will try and check back regulary.

By the way I just updated the blog with the pre race interviews, and will update shortly about our latest race from Rocky Shore, with a new race edit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Draycott
England
flag msg tools
Just gone through the back pages of the Forum and saw your blog Stian...

Have to admit, absolutely loved it! It's exactly the right info, and pretty much the sort of thing I'd do with it! Many congrats on doing such a neat and presentable job with this!

I'm hoping to do something similar myself but with my custom-painted cars resembling the 1994 Formula One season

Just wanted to show my enthusiasm for what you've done! Nice job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.