Subject: Placing Attack cards on Character cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure i understand this rule well. The first player chooses a Character card. Then we put one Attack on each of the remaining Character cards. The next player gets his Character card and the Attack card placed on it. Then we put another Attack card on each of the remaining characters ... the last player (4 player game) gets the last Character card and 3 Attacks on it? Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No, this doesn't actually work like that. The first player chooses a character and then the rest of the players do the same. You place Attack cards on a character only if he/she was not chosen by anyone during this round. When this character is finally chosen by some player, this player also gets all the Attack cards previously placed on the character card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Piotr!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad I could help amnd sorry for such a late reply, I must have missed this thread. In case of any other questions, feel free to post them here or contact me via PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.