Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this promo available in North America? Which retailers will have it available with preorders of this game?
Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't tell for Canada, but in USA stores will receive them at the same time they will receive the first print if they preorder. They don't even have to ask, we put them in the case.

Like always, no reprint will be made. It is a promo for the release of Odyssey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
"Federer is Betterer"
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
Can't tell for Canada, but in USA stores will receive them at the same time they will receive the first print if they preorder. They don't even have to ask, we put them in the case.

Stefan, Why can't you tell for Canada? Do the Canadian stores get the cards or not with any preorders? If you don't know ... who would?
Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this only for brick-and-mortar preorders, or will it be included with online preorders, like Miniature Market or CoolStuffInc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game at 401 games in Toronto, and it was taped (hopefully, carefully) to the shrink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:

That's what was said about the American promo for Dixit 2, but my FLGS and his distributor never saw any such cards. Looks like I'll have to hunt on eBay for this one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jasss333 wrote:
Stefan B wrote:

Stefan, Why can't you tell for Canada? Do the Canadian stores get the cards or not with any preorders? If you don't know ... who would?
Thanks,

Can't say for Canada since I don't distribute Dixit there, don't know at all how they will manage it, ask your retailer, they will know better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
maelic001 wrote:
Stefan B wrote:

That's what was said about the American promo for Dixit 2, but my FLGS and his distributor never saw any such cards. Looks like I'll have to hunt on eBay for this one too.

For the American, if they have received the first print of Dixit 2 (about 4-5 first month) they have received the promo. All our distributors received them, I actually take care of it myself, they did receive it by confirming the reception. No exception.

Make sure you ask for it and the store can garanty you will receive The Bunny. This way you won't have problems. If the store order Odyssey, they will receive the promo since it is inside the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a copy of the game with the promo in a FLGS over the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Marlow
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my pre-order copy of Dixit Odyssey from Cool Stuff. The bunny promo card was taped to the carton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contigo
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sjmarlow wrote:
I just received my pre-order copy of Dixit Odyssey from Cool Stuff. The bunny promo card was taped to the carton.

Yep this was pretty much the case for me. It wasn't hard to just stick it in the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadgr
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone still cares, the bonus card was in a zip bag taped to the shrink on a copy of Dixit Odyssey we bought recently from Cool Stuff, Inc. online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Redmon
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
We'll see.
badge
Bro, why you so mad?
mbmbmbmbmb
chadgr wrote:
If anyone still cares, the bonus card was in a zip bag taped to the shrink on a copy of Dixit Odyssey we bought recently from Cool Stuff, Inc. online.

Mine too! I was surprised to see it, as I didn't expect it at all. I had ordered Dixit and Dixit 2 in the same order, so I rummaged through the box just hoping... ha ha! Of course, those two cards weren't in there, but the Bunny was, as you said, taped to the shrink on Dixit Odyssey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wood
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
chadgr wrote:

I bought this game last week from coolstuff and got the promo... It was a nice surprise since I was unaware that I would receive it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete McCartney
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS just got the promo in last week, w00t!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOriginalJwoo wrote:
chadgr wrote:

I bought this game last week from coolstuff and got the promo... It was a nice surprise since I was unaware that I would receive it

To update further, just purchased Dixit 3:O from CSI and it was attached to the shrink. It was a pleasant surprise, even with the top left of the card having VERY slight wear. I'm satisfied!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
endless dreamer
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI- I just asked my FLGS, in Milwaukee, and he had 2 sitting on a little shelf (with other promo cards). I think all you have to do is ask, in most cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick V
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My copy came the same way, but was damaged during shipping =[

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.