Subject: Now free rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vashazar Yathrukar
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
This game is able to be printed out for free at homepageofthedead.com in the games section. It is, however, a little paper and ink intensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Pidcock
Canada
Baie d'Urfe
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
AWESOME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Barker
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Old post but I thought I'd make 2 points points:

The game isn't really free, Hasbro owns SPI Inc's near infinite back-catalog via TSR then Wizards of the Coast IIRC, and they're sitting on it like a dog in a manger. doubt that affects anyone though, unless you're pirating it and selling it to people.

Anyhoo, SPI's games came in US letter size, and the board for this game was basically the size of 2 letter sheets - the scan has been rescaled to 4 sheets of A4, so it's twice as big. And regarding the counters, SPI actually did quite ones for the time - very heavy card stock, about 1/16th of an inch thick. (they also were usually quite well stamped so the didn't tear very easily when popping them out of the sheet) Based on fondling my rather battered old edition, I think they may have used the same cardstock for the tokens as they did for the box.

Everything except the manual was full-colour too, and for the games of the period that's a premium feature...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Santa Clara
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Direct Link: http://www.homepageofthedead.com/games/dbg.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.