Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Hussey
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a couple points of confusion.

1. Other than the cards removed permanently from the game by use of eradicator cards, do your played cards come back into your deck before you begin building the next machine in your game? Do they come back into the bottom of your deck, or is your deck reshuffled? My assumption is that they must come back (or you wouldn't have enough cards) and that the deck is simply reshuffled.

2. The rules state, "Multiple catalysts can be place on the same machine, but never to the right of another catalyst in the same row." I assume that "row" is meant specifically and doesn't just generally refer to the entire machine to the right. In other words, if a row is split then there are two rows. I assume placing a catalyst at the end of one of them does not disallow adding another catalyst further to the right on the other row. Of course, a catalyst couldn't be placed to the left of one in the same specific row either, but the rules don't mention that. I think my interpretation is right but I'm open to corrections.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lin
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about 1, but I interpreted 2 as allowing for catalysts on different rows that were created through a splitter. If someone triggered the machine, then I want to squeeze in some catalysts of my own for extra points

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gull
United States
Nevada
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Once a machine is completed, the cards used to make it are set aside. This also happens for the following two machines. After the third machine is completed,sort the cards from the three completed machine card piles into their respective colors and then score according to the rules(two points for each catalyst, one point for each other card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.