Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When we place dice, can we place the dice on a spot above one that's higher number then the one we just rolled?

For example, the board has 71 on 3 right now, on my turn, I rolled 14, can I place that on a 4 or 5? The rule just say I can place it on any empty spot.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmm, I've only played the original (Exxtra), a while ago but plenty of times.
So if you are referring to Excape and I'm assuming there is no change in rules, I confused by the roll of 14 as the dice are combined to make the highest number possible. So 14 would be 41.
Anyway to answer your question yes you can place the dice anywhere on an empty space, though many can occupy the 0 spot (according to Exxtra rules), but say that you rolled a 7 and a 4 making 74, if you placed the pair BELOW the 71, that "71" dice is returned immediately with no movement.

Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pusboyau wrote:
Mmm, I've only played the original (Exxtra), a while ago but plenty of times.
So if you are referring to Excape and I'm assuming there is no change in rules, I confused by the roll of 14 as the dice are combined to make the highest number possible. So 14 would be 41.
Anyway to answer your question yes you can place the dice anywhere on an empty space, though many can occupy the 0 spot (according to Exxtra rules), but say that you rolled a 7 and a 4 making 74, if you placed the pair BELOW the 71, that "71" dice is returned immediately with no movement.

Nick

Thanks, you are right, it should 41!

I guess it's fine to put a 41 above a higher number (like a 71) because if the 71 player out theirs at 1, than it's hard for others to put on something anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.