Rice Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Component disaster rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the box many of the counter punch cards have simply split in two, so any punched counter is now in two halves (weird). Also the 2 player side of the board wasn't stuck down properly so as the board was folded it somehow lifted off the board upwards and got folded in two, so it came out of the box dangling from the board and about to tear.

Sorry to say it as this is a Polish company and my whole family through my wife is Polish, I love Poland etc but this is hands down the worst set of faulty components I have ever come across.

I've contacted the company for replacements, hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Game looks good on the plus side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emailed the address specified on the rule booklet a couple of days ago, nothing back. Returned to the shop with heavy heart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ian,

we're terribly sorry about the situation. You know, some faulty copies just happen and the publisher can do nothing about it, as in most cases it is the printer's fault... Anyway, in this case it was totally unacceptable.

But - as far as I know - Kuźnia Gier recently didn't get any message concerning a faulty copy of Rice Wars. If we had, we would have sent you new elements immediately. Strange...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.