Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly how does it work? If you pass the first test do you dump the card or hold on to it and keep it going

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you pass the test, you don't take damage from the card, but I think you do keep it around for counting your Catacombs moves, even it has no after-effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
If you pass the test, you don't take damage from the card, but I think you do keep it around for counting your Catacombs moves, even it has no after-effect.
So if you do not pass the test ,you keep the card and take one wound every turn until you are dead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you escape the Dungeon. IIRC, the Vampire card didn't have another discard clause like Bane Spider or Shade cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fox
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter hates the vampire to no end. She drew the 'Diamond' card in the catacombs worth 4,000 gems, then next turn drew the vampire. She tried to escape but died from vampire wounds one room away from the exit. Would've put her on top of our top ten highest loot list.....oh well. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.