ERIC CORY
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
If i were to draw a overlord boss card but he is the overlord for the game which one do i fight? plus if he is a overlord but not one for the game i am playing can i still fight him and if so does the game end there or is he treated like another boss not overlord this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericcoryphoto wrote:
If i were to draw a overlord boss card but he is the overlord for the game which one do i fight? plus if he is a overlord but not one for the game i am playing can i still fight him and if so does the game end there or is he treated like another boss not overlord this game?

It is fortunately quite simple: as stated in the rules, if the Overlord for the main game is one in a dungeon, they replace the third level of that dungeon.

So if the snake-lady Vaash is the overlord, then when you beat the 2nd stage of Coilfang Resevoir, you go to her (ignoring the stage three deck) and will fight her next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
To answer the second half of your question, if you do the third level of the wrong dungeon, you simply perform the third level of the dungeon like normal and pop out at a flight path after you win, continuing the game until someone beats the overlord in the correct dungeon.

I'd also like to note that Lady Vashj seems a lot harder as lvl 3 than as the final boss, whilst it's the other way around for Illidan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.