Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just browsing Philibertnet and i noticed that this expansion (10 tiles) sells for 19€...

Cheap... very cheap... I think i'll buy two to have a backup... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PO
Australia
Strathfield
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The thing that is confusing here is that this mini expansion was originally given away for free.
In Australia, the cheapest I've seen it is for $30AUD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wojciechowski
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
I was just browsing Philibertnet and i noticed that this expansion (10 tiles) sells for 19€...

Cheap... very cheap... I think i'll buy two to have a backup... shake

As always, its not so much the quantity of physical material for the price, but the quantity of gaming enjoyment for the price. I can imagine that a small expansion with only a few bits might really extend the life of a base game by creating enormous new gaming possibilities. On the other hand, an expansion with a whole box of stuff might really add almost nothing to a game. On which would you rather spend your 20 Euros?

Of course its also true that a little expansion with only 10 tiles seems less likely to justify the price, but you see what I'm getting at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PO
Australia
Strathfield
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to know what this mini expansion adds to game play, take a look at my rule summary in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.