Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
55 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: Eclipse Official Goodies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: eclipse [+] my_player_aids [+] AdditionalComponents [+] [View All]
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
it's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky / it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight / they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon / you know i don't see you when she walks in the room
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
We thought it'd be nice to provide downloads for some game materials we couldn't include in the box (plus the rules in different languages). So here you go:

:: Summary/pass and info cards, in Polish, Italian and German (and English) (BGG download)

:: Scoring pad (BGG download)

:: Compact Technology Board for small tables (BGG download)

:: Summary page in Polish, Italian and German (and English) (Dropbox, 40 Mb)

:: Extra Storage markers (for Storage over 40 Resources (BGG download)

:: English rules, revised second edition (Dropbox, 17 Mb)
:: French rules, revised second edition (Dropbox, 17 Mb)
:: German rules, revised second edition (Dropbox, 17 Mb)
:: Italian rules (Dropbox, 17 Mb)
:: Polish rules, revised second edition (Dropbox, 17 Mb)

:: Holiday Special 2014: The Galactic North - rules and components (and thread)

:: Holiday Special 2013: Minions of the Solstice - rules and components (and thread)

:: Holiday Special 2012: Rockets of Celebration - rules and components (and thread)

:: Holiday Special 2011: Elders of the Solstice - rules and components (and thread)
:: Holiday Special 2011: Elders of the Solstice - player board

All are in PDF format, CMYK colour and 300dpi print quality (except rules are 72dpi and compressed).

The summary page, rules and Holiday Special files are too big for BGG, so they are hosted at Dropbox. The rest are BGG downloads.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh, that's way cool.

Hopefully Eclipse will be a great success and you'll be able to include these in a Eclipse 2.0 box... (I would buy it, hehe)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Bredael
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is it possible to have it in french?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel
Netherlands
Den haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For as far as I kno, the summary/pass/info card is part of the game, and the summary page is part of the rulebook. If you get the french version, I assume you'll have them in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Eicklingen/Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the rulebook posted here on BGG, the info and summary cards should be included in the game...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
it's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky / it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight / they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon / you know i don't see you when she walks in the room
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
brednul wrote:
Is it possible to have it in french?

The French summary/pass cards, info cards and the summary page are included in the French version, which is fully translated. The multilingual (Polish / Italian / German) version has just the rules in each language, and all the components are in English, so we thought we'd make the localised components available as downloads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Bredael
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah ok!

Thanks anyway!

I'm so excited to pick this one in Essen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hesy
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
mbmb
Don´t want to sound ungrateful, but some of the stuff on page 16 of the info cards is italian instead of german.
:P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Don´t want to sound ungrateful, but some of the stuff on page 16 of the info cards is italian instead of german.

Whoopsie-daisy. blush

Not ungrateful at all, thanks for pointing that out. The file has been updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Online you can have the rules in Italian?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
That's up to the Italian publisher, Asterion. I don't think there's any problem with that, but we'll check and let you know ASAP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kilgore wrote:
That's up to the Italian publisher, Asterion. I don't think there's any problem with that, but we'll check and let you know ASAP.

OK thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gyros p
msg tools
These are nice goodies .

I don't want to smart ass... but I have to :

On page 7 (german part) of Eclipse_summary.pdf is written "Artifaktenschlüssel".
The german word for artifact is Artefakt. I would translate the whole phrase with "Artefakt-Schlüssel".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wilson
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Generally speaking, things have gone about as far as they can possibly go, when things have gotten about as bad as they can reasonably get.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the great support you've been providing, it's great to have access to all these extras and enhancements,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmb
kilgore wrote:

Thankyou very much, specially for this one. Is there any chance to get a back image for this board? A Field full of stars would be great (so i can use it as a background for new system-hexes whistle)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Bonham
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It would be helpful to include the cost of each ship type and costs for the orbital and monolith buildings as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eetu Immonen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
"Ain't nothing to it / microbadge made me do it"
badge
"Move the Pawn, Luke"
mbmbmbmbmb
Bubba83201 wrote:
It would be helpful to include the cost of each ship type and costs for the orbital and monolith buildings as well.
Ship/orbital/monolith costs are printed on the player boards which should be in front of each player during the game. Or am I missing something here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Bonham
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
D'oh. Missed that. modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Collins
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy didn't have any rules included. is this the way they were all shipped?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules should definitely be included in the game box. For info on replacements, check this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/8068941#8068941
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirlitho -
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've made extra storage extensions (for storage over 40 resources) as we had the feeling that it was difficult to spot players with more than 40 ressources just with the extra markers.

There are 3 extensions ( from 41 to 72) to cut from a page :

Here the file (works fine if printed with MS Paint, no margin, centered and 100% size) :

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7780/eclipsestoragetracke...

Feel free to use the idea or the file to make an official goodie !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea, and maybe it's just preference, but I would have preferred it to "snake" back rather than "teleporting" back when it gets to the top of the extension.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a nice little addition, but honestly, if your finding that one or more of your resources regularly goes above 40, you really need to think about SPENDING them. I don't mean to sound snarky, I just can't imagine this happening often enough (I've yet to see it happen at all or get even close to in all my games) to justify needing this component. To each his own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirlitho -
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'we seen that sometimes.

There are some good resources save strategies, for example :
- save a lot to build your monoliths in the last turn ;
- save a lot to keep a virtual fleet, easy to build anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
The revised rulebook is now available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.