1 Posts

The Dwarf King» Forums » Variants

Subject: Dwarf King 2 quests variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Gauthier
flag msg tools
Dwarf King 2 quests variant

The purpose of this variant is to add some challenge and replayability to an already great game.

You play the first round as usual. Starting with the second round, you keep the quest from the previous round and add a new one. The player with the blue musician get to chose the quest from the new tile but the first quest remains the same and can not be changed. From the third round and on, you trash the oldest quest in bring in a new tile as I just explained. You might get situation ; like +5 points for exactly 1 trick during the first round and the following round ; +5 points for exactly 1 trick and +1 for every three-of-a-kind.

This has help renew the game for my group. You sometimes get opposites quests like my example above or cards that can score twice. It also helps mitigate the power of the blue musician.

Enjoy !
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.