Battles of Westeros» Forums » Sessions

Subject: A lion's lessons - Paying the Piper rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So this time it’s to hold the bridges and take the buildings. Well then.

Gregor is a sexy shoeless god of war, but so damn slow! I have him start to make his
way to the eastern building, and he and his man butcher away some Stark guys while
going. The Greatjons Dogs and Arrows put my other flank under heavy ranged attacks
soon. I let the lone archers in the middle get up and take the central building.

Adam pushes forward and eliminates Starks green cavalry. I have few time to cheer,
though, ‘cause some lucky blows strip him naked and have him captured in an instant.

My position now is quite a hard one. Gregor can only command once each turn, and
after having my leftmost troops take cover in forest and building i never ever use
them again. Anyway Gregeor takes the eastern building and Karstarks army is but
devastated.

Its two rounds left, I am holding all six spots, but can’t do much on the field. Stark
now is fighting against time instead of against Lannisters. He manages to clear the
left building and Rickard rides down and takes one bridge, but then time is called
and victory is mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.